Re

Dear Geof, Darryl, Gene, etc,
	I agreed with all parts of Gene's argument/points EXCEPT the "return"
email address.
	If someone responds directly to you, and you think it would be good
reading for the list, email them & suggest same (they MAY have responded
personally in error) - I would much rather people had to correct their
occasional addressing errors in that manner, than to read the emails
that ARE intended for 1 to 1 conversing - I have accidently done this on
more than one occasion & it cannot be "undone" - then, to apologize, is
yet one more "meaningless" message received by hundreds (I think Art
said the list was about 300, now).
	All other aspects of Gene's argument I wholeheartedly agreed with.
	Anyway, its Art's call & sounds like we'll go this way at least for a
few weeks - perhaps then, if many are still dissatisfied, Art would, I
would think, be open to switching back (this was implied in the
"Subject: - "Let's try this for a while.....")
	Best wishes, Michael