Re: replies to list or to sender

List Members,

Gene makes many good points worth considering.  I would prefer a "global"
distribution by default rather than replying to individual senders because the
vast majority of posts in the past were intended to be read (and had
relevance) to everyone.  Only recently have some non-meteoritical (in the
purest sense) posts appeared and will probably decrease in the future.  Art's
admonition seemed enough.  I am concerned that many "reply" posts will be lost
through having been inadvertantly  sent to an individual rather than "the
list.".

-Walter