Emerald Meteorite is Toxic Material?

>   It seems that this material is nothing more than industaial slag. However,
>I was sent sevaral pounds of this material, both whole stones and slices, and
>thin slices.
>I was asked by many officials to get rid of this material in my posession, as
>it contains large amounts of Cadmium,, a toxic material! Upon first
>examination, the sealed box, when opened contains a strong smell of
>sulphur....similar to car battery fumes! I have not discarded the material as
>of yet, but, it is at a safe distance from my surroundings, in a safe place..
>for now...

Do you mean to tell us that the so-called Emerald Meteorite is TOXIC MATERIAL?
I understand that people have bought some of this material as meteorites.
Have these people been notified that they have been sent a dangerous
substance?  Has the EPA been notified that a toxic material has been
distributed to the unsuspecting public?  Isn't the selling of toxic material
without the proper permits a felony?

Ron Baalke