Greenland - Gee

Well, I guess I am confused.  I was really ready to go on a report of a
meteorite strike in Greenland in December.  I went to the satellite site and
viewed the pics.
There was no question in my amateur mind that we were viewing something other
than a natural meteorological event.  I wonder at the folks that supplied the
excuses for the plume cloud including the governments involved.  I argued for
a strike considering the heat signature of the infrared and the short duration
of the cloud.  No normal atmospheric phenonmena could account for the cloud in
my experience.  I really believe that this list includes some great celestial
dome minds and respected the stance that we should all wait and
see,........all wait and inspect the evidence.  So the event did not elicit
any further comment and was done for awhile.
Now, some months later, someone is going to expend some expense to find out
what really happened.  Thank Humans for trying to find out.  This strike may
have been the one to wake us all up or just another freak of nature that most
will not understand.

John Harper
Barstow, CA