Map/physical science resources

For those who are interested:

I have found what appears to be THE resource for foreign (and US) topo
and geological maps.  Check out http://www.omnimap.com/

This company has a huge quantity of foreign maps for just about any
place you can think of, includeing a large chunk of the Soviet Military
cartographic service's inventory of maps for Russia and the former
Eastern block countries.  Just the thing for hunting up those rare
central asian meteorite strewnfields.

I have already ordered a bunch of maps of northern mexico for my next
meteorite hunting trip.  Prices are supriseingly reasonable.

Jim