Enstatite delivery mechanism?

If we assume that enstatites were originally produced near the sun
a delivery mechanism is the problem.

If the enstatites were produced near the protosun in its T-Tauri phase
then when the sun ignited and started hydrogen fusion, there must have
been some sort of shock wave from the core.

Is that so? I mean, do newly born stars start off with a bang?
This is probably not right because it seems like an obvious delivery
mechanism and I hadn't heard of this possibility.

--
          Jim Hurley
       Arachnaut's Lair