Re: Asteroid Will Miss Earth By Comfortable Distance In 2028

to those who wrote me about the randomness of the event itself...

i'm not suggesting that the essence of the story was manufactured...it's
what's done with it--and this includes by researchers and news publishers.

just consider the page one status of the story combined with a certain
overeager aspect in the issuance of such "news"...news which is so fragile
that it can be swiped aside INSTANTEOUSLY.  (check out the interval of
time--or lack thereof--between the posting of the smithsonian's and jpl's
press releases on "1997 XF11")

these are the times in which we live.  get your popcorn.

i'll be taking a short break from this list.

be well and enjoy-
darryl