Re: Asteroid Will Miss Earth By Comfortable Distance In 2028

Your comments are well said and worthy of our time, IMO.. and I,
personally, like your attitude of 'noticing', minus the paranoia usually
associated with such observations.

It may be a little late, but all the more reason to read (or re-read)
Orwell's "1984"......it really did happen a long time ago.

I'll bring the Junior Mints.

Linda
Laguna, NM
http://www.nmia.com/~lawrence