Re: A visit with Buzz Aldrin

Hi again Martin,

My comment wasn't referring to the unique and advanced modes of travel,
rather to the division of the space/time continuum.  That is, Buzz
spoke of space travel but not of time travel, not that I would expect
him to, but Albert went to great lengths to demonstrate the interwoven,
enmeshed quality of the space/time continuum and gets quite agitated
when people separate them.

And what a small world.  At the time Buzz was on the moon, I was
watching it  with his niece, the details of which I shall relate
privately.