Re: Odessa/WD40/LPS-1

Martin wrote:

> I have also had mixed results with the WD-40 treatment, and with
another
> product called LPS-1.

Hello Rob, hello Martin, hello List Members!

Although I asked a chemistry teacher collegue about these two chemicals
(?), he could not give me any information on them. I would (and I think
I am not the only one on this List) very much appreciate some clarifying
notes about what this substance essentially is.

Regards, Bernd