Re: SNCs & Mars

In a message dated 5/13/98 10:24:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
eroberts@ntplx.net writes:

<<
 Maybe I should have said planetary scientists whose job would be on the
 line.  :-)
 We have evidence, yes, but no proof. >>

Hi Gene,

Interesting comment about the SNCs.  What is the opinion about how sure
science is that the Calcalong Creek, DaG262 and DaG400 meteorites are
defiantly from the Moon?

Would any Planetary Scientists who's job would be on the line, state with
confidence that "They are from the moon!"?

Steve
Steve