Nininger Book Search

Hi:

For an article I'm writing, I'm looking for a long out-of-print copy of
H.H. Nininger's "Chips From the Moon," a self-published (I believe)
short book about the lunar-origin theory of tektites.  Interlibrary loan
requests have produced nothing which leads me to believe this was a very
short-run book and likely rare.  However, I have no interest in being
"hosed" by a used-book dealer with $$$ in his/her eyes, hence, I'd even
be willing to pay to borrow and ship/return the book for two weeks for
reference purposes only.  Thanks!

Lou Varricchio
Middlebury, Vt.