Re: Nininger Book Search

Hi Lou,

Most meteorite books are printed and published in very small quantities and as
a result they end up costing more to buy to begin with. Also to compound the
problem many books are collected just as meteorites are collected and so are a
premium to buy. If you can buy that book "chips from the moon" for $10 or $15 I
would say it would be a bargain. Your idea of borrowing one is a good one but
if it is a prized possession in someones collection, then it may be difficult
to even do that. I haven't seen any of those for sale anywhere for a couple of
years now but I do wish you good luck in finding a copy. Best Regards!

--AL