Re: Louis Frank's 'Small Comets'

Hi Wal and All,

Wal wrote:
"Methinks there are good explanations for why there is no water on moon.
The
boiling pt of water in a vacuum is extremely low,

Well,  I am somewhat confused because, while there may not be liquid
water on
the moon there is ice.   And I'm not sure what the relevance of the
boiling
point of water in a vacuum is, but if it is relevant and is extremely
low,  why
is there ice on the moon?

Best regards,
Julia