Re: Answer to Quiz

>Since the St. Louis Country has legal ownership of the meteorite, are they
>legally liable for the damage to the car?
>
>Also, since the meteorite made no physical contact with the >street, a
case may be made that the owner of the car is the legal >owner.  It would
make an interesting court case.

What?!  You're joking on both counts, right?

However, the latter example does remind me of ownership issues governed by
maritime law when in international waters...which is not quite the same as
when your "boat" is sailing along a county road.  :)

d-