Re: Answer to Quiz

<<
 >And the answer is:  St. Louis County (Missouri) holds legal ownership to the
 >St. Louis meteorite.

Hello list,

I am sorry for not explaining the above answer to my earlier Brain teaser, it
has seemed to have cused some confusion.  The overwhelming response has been
"The owner of the car."  Interesting fill in the blank answers were "the
finance company who held the title on the car" and "the insurance company who
covered the car" (whould that be hail insurance that would cover
meteorites???)

 I will attempt to clear up the cunfusion now.

The main mass of the meteorite passed though several hands prior to it being
thrown away in the trash about 6 years ago and hauled to the St. Louis County
Dump, the citizens of St Louis County now possess it, and therefore are the
legal owners of it...     ...forever, I guess!