En: The Fight for Truth, Justice, & the American Way, in Monahans

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Joel Conrado <windowjc@nornet.com.br>
Para: Steven Excell <excell@cris.com>
Data: Domingo, 31 de Maio de 1998 20:06
Assunto: Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice, & the American Way, in Monahans

            "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
                   William Shakespeare - King Henri VI, Pt2, ACT 4. Sc.2

            Alex Seidel wrote:
            "You are welcoming the international members of this list to the current
affairs under the label of "The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way". Isn't it conspicuous that all those listies that you are addressing seem to be so quiet these days."

            Since I have been called as one of  those "quiet ones on the list" as an international member of this listing, I have posted Shakespeare phrase to remember what would be the world without the lawyers.
            I think the subject is an american concern and we have no right to participate on the debate, but just to learn once more how free americans are to discuss such subject.
           It´s an example to all of us foreigns.
            Cordially
            JOEL CONRADO from Brazil