Re: Maralinga

Martin Horejsi schrieb:

> FYI: David is selling meteorites again, but only in the form of high
> quality thin sections. I got a nice letter from him earlier this
> month. That letter is the first I have heard from him in quite a
> while. Cheers, Martin

Hello Martin, hello List!

This is fantastic news. David, the good old gentleman, is back again. I
used to exchange countless meteorite and private mail with David between
1988 and 1994 and I still got all his catalogs. Should any of you over
there in the U.S.A. meet him in person, talk to him, or exchange mail
with him, please say hello to him on my behalf.

Thank you,

Bernd

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: