Re: Not cheesy

Jim Hurley schrieb/wrote:

> Several people wrote to me saying it was M'bale, 8/14/92.
> The natives thought it was a cure for AIDS sent from heaven.
>
> Jim Hurley wrote:
>
> I had read in some book about a fall in Africa, I believe, where
> the locals believed the stone to be able to give them powers if
> they ate it, ... so they did! I can't recall where I read that to
> verify my facts, anyone else?

Hello Jim, hello List,

Here is an excerpt from SML's special Mbale offer dated March 1993:

" ... A large part of the Mbale stones has been fragmented and powdered
by residents. They believed the stones, sent by God, would contain gold
or would be helpful in the treatment of AIDS ...

Best wishes,

Bernd

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: