Re: Portales

In a message dated 9/11/98 11:28:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
farmerm@concentric.net writes:

<< Either way you look at it Geoff, the stone pieces are still "Portales
Valley" even
 though they might not be as pretty as the stone-metal mix pieces.
 Maybe Kenneth Star can come to my house and uncover the great "Meteorite
Caper"
 conspiracy to defraud people which must be here right? >>

Michael,
   Im sorry to disappoint you,  but I don't think this rates an Independent
counsel,   not unless your doing something strange with those meteorites...

Geoff

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: