Re: Portales

In a message dated 9/11/98 11:33:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
farmerm@concentric.net writes:

<>

  No that wasn't vague at all, it came through loud and clear.

<< I did not go there with any other purpose but to find or buy a
fresh new meteorite, whatever it may be.>>

 Mike,  really now,  who are you kidding??   you said quote; "so when you
invest tens of thousands of other peoples and your own money, you do indeed
tend to try and recover the principle and make some extra pretty quickly "

<>

Mea Culpa?  but your thinking I said there was something bad about
this....please re-read my post

<< With your money, ill gladly wait until the meteorites are fully classified
and studied before I crawl out of the sewer to sell them.
 Thanks
 Mike >>

Please Mike,  your stories of how "poor and humble" you are, are getting as
old as Clinton's apologies.   You obviously went there with one thing in mind,
and you succeeded.  Congratulation!

Geoff

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: