My 10 cents (that's "two nickels to rub together") Worth

Hello All,

To the defectors:  pretty lame excuses for leaving the list.  Temporarily, or
otherwise.

I work with children all day long and I turn on the computer, check my email,
and here are a bunch of whiny 5 year olds, crying out "so-and-so called me a
name.  I'm leaving and going home.  I'm not playing with you anymore."

Grow up people.  If you don't understand what I am talking about ask your
kids.

-Walter

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: