Come on guys, don't give up!

what's up guys (and Gals)? How can you be run off by one or two people?
I am dissapointed that so many of our cherished members who provide so
much important data are leaving. Ron, I get all of my Nasa news from you
sine I dont have the time to look around for it. Michael, you are a
friend and always enthusiastic with your postings. Frank, the fountain
of knowledge, need I say more! Darryl, the auction connection, and very
nice guy who gets hit from all sides over the cubes (which are great no
matter what anyone says)! People, why let a few bad posts or cheap shots
cause you so much pain or anger as to leave us? Stay and fight, stand up
and tell them what you think. Regardless of what people often try to
say, this list is a general purpose meteorite list, open to ALL
information on meteorites which can encompass a great deal of different
information. If you don't like Ron's posts, DELETE them, I for one am
sick of reading people's posts on here who do nothing but complain about
what others write. You know who you are! There are several people who
over the months, have provided not a shred of good news, or shared any
opinion or bit of pertinant information to this list yet always show up
complaining about others. GET OFF THIS LIST if you never plan to do
anything but put others down! The good guys are leaving and these others
are still here. This is embarrasing to me to have to write, but can we
please stop calling people names in public!  Steve, how dare you call
Michael Blood a "Parasite" in public! I am not aware of what he wrote in
Voyage yet but will see it soon enough.  He has every damn right to
charge any price he so chooses for any meteorite or object in his
possession. People have the right to look around and shop so if his
prices are too high, sales will show it. If people don't do their
homework before buying, well they have no place to cry about price.
Steve, why dont you just stop pretending to crusade for the finders
(although i aggree that they deserve whatever they can get). You are
doing this FOR YOURSELF! You get your big ol commission for forcing the
highest price and this is perfectly honest, but spare us the crap that
you are "doing this for them"! Give me a break. You spend you time and
money traveling around trying to drum up higher prices for them and as a
payment you get well reimbursed. You failed with the 6.5 kilo Portales
though, that moron Rnady Mitchell sold it to Darryl for less than I
offered him, and even far less than Marvin Killgore offered. I guess
your promises just petered out.

Please come back guys, it will be tough for me getting picked on alone
here!
Mike Farmer

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: