Re: Thanx to all!

Hello Fred & List,

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a special sale
thats being held.   There are several types, I would like to invite you
and others to have a look.  Please notice that the Juancheng
is forsale at 40.00000 Russian rubles :-)
 Midwest Meteorites    http://meteorites.simplenet.com

 More good info is on the way soon
Tim Heitz