Re: Nakhla

To all of those who have ordered Nakhla from me (yes I am the one, my
hand goes up), apparently it did NOT kill a dog, so I am sorry.  I read
that years ago, not only in Haag's catalog (where I believe it said
"Gack...bow wow wow!"), but in various other pubs. Sorry for the mix-up
and I didn't type it to generate sales, Nakhla does that by itself....
--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites

--