Namesakes and Titles <Noise>

>Michael Blood whom I consider a close
>friend and colleague, rightfully deserves the name "Mars Man". He
>single-handedly made all 8 SNC's available to the collecting public
>(including Governador Valadares and Lafayette), and I know from
>experience this takes ALOT of MONEY and TIME.

Certainly! And there are many others we could rightfully call the Mars Man.

If this includes non-meteorite "dealers", I nominate Zubrin.

Of course, it would be a very close run-off between him and Percieval
Lowell!

And don't forget Ron Baalke.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: