Sci.astro thread

  Hello to all,
   Currently on sci.astro there is a thread concerning the report of
possible life in the Nakhla meteorites. There is one fellow who currently
states:
(quoting post by jwill@pacbell.net)

"I am not asking anyone for a computer simulation, or a signed
affidavit, or a list of all atoms on Mars:  I am convinced that
those meteorites did not come from Mars, because I say the
speed of sound is lower in them (OR their containing, original
substrate) than the escape speed from Mars."

  Since there are more experts on this list than I, does anyone care to pop
over to the sci.astro group to educate those taking part in the thread? The
thread is called "Re: Scientists Say Nakhla Meteorite Hints At Life On Mars".

  Just a thought...

Regards,
Tom Randall

Archives located at: