meteoric minerals - list

Hello List!

I've received quite a few emails stating that list members couldn't read my
attachment, so here is a revised copy.  The following is in response to a
query about the availability of meteoric minerals - namely diamond crystals.

I have the following rough diamond crystals available for sale.  They are
marked at 50% off the retail price in my shop because I overbought and
haven't sold as many as I though I would.  : (

The variations in per gram price reflect differences in color, specific
shape of individual crystals, crystal structure and aesthetic appeal.  I
have cubic crystals or irregular twinned crystals called macles.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me back.  Thanks!

WEIGHT (g)              COLOR                  SHAPE                   PRICE
1.2                           GREY                    MACLE
$60.00
1                              DK. GREY             MACLE
$45.00
0.9                           GREY                    MACLE
$42.00
0.8                           GREY                    MACLE
$40.00
0.7                           YELLOW/GREY     MACLE                  $37.00
0.7                           YELLOW/GREY     MACLE                  $35.00
0.7                           GREY                    MACLE
$32.00
0.6                           PINK/GREY           MACLE
$30.00
0.6                           YELLOW/GREY     MACLE                  $32.00
0.6                           YELLOW/GREY     MACLE                  $35.00
0.4                           GREY                    MACLE
$20.00
0.4                           YELLOW/GREY     MACLE                  $20.00
0.4                           PALE GREY          MACLE
$20.00
0.4                           GREY                    MACLE
$24.00
0.3                           BLACK                  CUBIC
$25.00
0.3                           YELLOW/GREY     CUBIC                   $35.00
0.3                           YELLOW/GREY     CUBIC                   $30.00
0.2                          GREY                    CUBIC
$22.00
0.2                          YELLOW/GREY     CUBIC                    $22.00
0.2                          WHITE/GREY         CUBIC
$24.00
0.2                          GREY                    CUBIC
$30.00
0.2                          WHITE/GREY         CUBIC
$26.00
0.2                          GREY                    CUBIC
$24.00
0.2                          GREY                    CUBIC
$24.00
0.2                          YELLOW/GREY     CUBIC                    $24.00
0.1                          BLACK                   CUBIC
$22.00

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: