meteorites, gene pools, and "throat chakras"

Those of us who love and collect meteorites may not be fully appreciating
our li'l puppies.   I present this description of a meteorite offered on
(shudder)
ebay:     (Item #105969865)

<< It is said that this particular substance has the capacity to stimulate
communication within the gene pool of extraterrestrial advancements made
within the genetic structure of mankind. and that the Meteorite is used for
the pure enhancement of consciousness and increase of cosmic awareness. It is
said that meteoritic material aligns the mental, emotional, etheric and
astral bodies. Brow and throat chakras may be stimulated by the meteoritic
qualities. Mostly, it is thought to increase the possiblility of telepathic
communications near and far. >>

Hey, I don't write 'em, folks, I just cut-and-paste....     (Can anyone
fluent in the above language translate for those of us who speak English?)

Gregory

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: