Re: Virus

Hi Michael B. and other Mac users on this List,

You should not be able to get the virus because it seems only to effect
Windows 9x. Your Mac does not have the proper extensions to get infected.
The Netscape message you got was simply a standard dialog box Netscape
offers when it cannot find a helper application for the file you are trying
to open. Unless you are running a Windows emulator or SoftWindows on your
Mac, there is no way you can open an .exe file.

So don't worry, be happy, think different!

Cheers,

Martin

>I TRIED to open it - it asked if I "want to extend my Netscape
>capabilities?" - I clicked "yes," but nothing happened - does this mean
>I now have the virus ???
>	Concerned - Michael
>
>----------
>Archives located at: