Leonids

Hello everybody
A quick report from Denver.  The weather was about perfect for sitting in the
backyard scanning the skies for some Leonids.  I just wish they would have
cooperated and made an appearance.  In a total of one hour of looking, my
girlfriend and I saw four meteors total.  It was not totally disappointing,
but I was hoping for a little better show.  Oh well, maybe it will be better
tomorrow night.
To all of you still out there looking, good luck, I hope you see more than I
did.
Goodnight from Denver
Bill Jensen

Archives located at: