Re: Geo vs Astro chemistry was Asteroid, Comet, etc. question

Hi Bob and all,

I read Elton's post pretty carefully and agree with your assessment of
what he said and it was pretty clear to me but figure for a group that
often gets simple concepts twisted out of shape that I would point out
more directly that such a mixture did indeed existed.

Although this material may or may not be terrestrial (I don't really
know if it has been investigated well), it is near the sight of a
massive volcano (less its peak)  that erupted in a cataclysmic event
that may have provided the path for its release. No doubt Bernd will
come through on this :-)

--AL

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: