Re: Meteor"wrongs", Meteorite Hits List, etc.

Mike,

There is also a section of roof on display at the University of Colorado at
Boulder in the museum.  The section has been penatrated by a meteorite.
They are running an exhibit called Impact with various pieces on disply.
The CU observatory also has several metorites and tektites on display.

Cheers,

Jeffrey

Mikestockj@aol.com on 11/28/99 09:27:47 AM