Campos?

I have a question regarding these new thumbprinted Campos that are flooding
the market. Have any of them ever been tested and confirmed to be paired with
Campo or is it just assumed that they are because they were found so close to
the Campo strewnfield? Given the huge difference in appearance between the
two i think it may be possible that they are two separate falls and not
related at all. I would be interested to hear someone else's opinion on this.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: