Re: Akaganeite

Thanks for the international-akaganeite-consensus, all!   In the
spirit of actually discovering a Nantan WITH this << RARE mineral >>
attached, I shall now begin searching for specimens which
might feature other equally unusual and desirable charcteristics,
such as "inverse-creation fusion crust" (weathering) or
"curiously-unnatural-appearing  arc-like line-formations" (sawcuts).

Hey, if ya got lemons, make lemonade, I guess....

Gregory

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: