Re: Bernd: Meteor May Not Have Destroyed Dinosaurs Afterall?

Not true. Volcanic ash can remain in the atmosphere for several years.
For instance ash from the Mt. Pinatubo eruption of 1991, remained
suspended in the upper atmoshere for 3 years after the eruption.
Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites