[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ball Lightning
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Ball Lightning
- From: FERNLEA4@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:32:22 EDT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:34:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <lFMiYC.A.PKD.TvT_3@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a message dated 07/10/99 22:15:49 GMT, you write:
<< My teacher, who had not looked out the window (she didn't believe in ball
lightning either), didn't believe it until she got home, when her son called
from a nearby college to say that he had seen the same thing!!
So yes, Virginia, there is ball lightning. >>
I'd feel happier with this instead.......
"So yes, Virginia, there may be ball lightning but we're really only basing
it all on a handful of eye witness reports over the centuries and are giving
it our best guesses."
How's that? :-)
Milton of Balgonie, Fife. KY7 6PY
Archives located at:
For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: