Re: Ball Lightning

In a message dated 07/10/99 22:15:49 GMT, you write:

<< My teacher, who had not looked out the window (she didn't believe in ball
 lightning either), didn't believe it until she got home, when her son called
 from a nearby college to say that he had seen the same thing!!

 So yes, Virginia, there is ball lightning. >>

I'd feel happier with this instead.......

"So yes, Virginia, there may be ball lightning but we're really only basing
it all on a handful of eye witness reports over the centuries and are giving
it our best guesses."

How's that? :-)

Rob.

http://hometown.aol.com/fernlea4/forsale.html