Fw: Ball lightning

Thank you, Rob...... and, wake up Ryan!  This is soooo typical!  "I have
never seen it, so logically therefore,...it doesn't exist."  Right?  Well, I
have never seen Cleopatra....and I cannot reproduce her in a lab!  She too,
I'm told was quite rare!  Can you prove her?

Ball lightning is quite well documented.  While I myself have never seen it
, (although I long to before I die),... two of my direct family have.  My
Grandfather witnessed one floating along, following closely to a barbed wire
fence, before it hit the end post with a ka-boom, and vanished!
My 1st cousin and her husband were lying in bed one evening during an
intense electrical storm.... and watched a ball of pulsating, slowly moving
electricity enter the kitchen from the porch window.... floated across and
bounced on top of the table, when it split into 2 peices.... one part
floated out the opposite window, and the other part headed for the
electrical outlet on the wall.  Upon hitting the outlet, it went out of
existence with a "bang"!  (I don't recall if fuses were blown, or not.)

Do not be so naive as to assume that just because current science cannot
prove, or duplicate, a phenomenon....that it doesn't, or can't exist!  That
very primitive attitude, if adhered to by modern science..... would be the
Death, and Stagnation of all further advances toward true knowledge!

Bruce D. Yager
bdyager@mhtc.net