Re: MY first Holbrook find!!!!

Hi Kris,

Do let me know what you find on this.  I live near the Great Sand Dunes in CO
and have often wondered what it would be like to seach there.  I really think
that those sand dunes are getting larger and are not moving.  The wind keeps
depositing more sand in the same location.  I think that any ancient meteorites
would be buried.  It seems like gravity would also have a big effect as buried
meteorites are uncovered by winds, they would fall down the dunes and be buried
again.

Does anyone know about looking for fulgurites?  I assume the same principles
would apply.

Cheers,

Jeffrey

KHe1144783@aol.com on 09/13/99 07:09:58 PM