Re: Denver Show

I love this show, not becausse I live here, but because you can all of
it in two days and it is short-lived (only a week) unlike the longwinded
Tucson show. While I am not setting up, I am showing off my new Chinese
fall, acutally it fell in 1993 and is now just being classified
(probably H or L5). If you are interested in complete slices of this
fresh fall (200g+), e-mail me and I'll get back to you, price 3.50-4/g,
get it here or get it later at 7-10/g, probably higher. Smaller slices
to come, but probably at 5-6/g. Falls are just too hard to come by!
The show as usual is great, all of the dealers are here, Casper, Reed,
Haag, Labeene, Lang, Farmer,Killgore, myself, and sorry if I missed
others, I probably haven't seen you yet! See ya'll later....

Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com
P.O.Box 151293