Denver JPEGS available?

Is anyone out there in Denver with a digital camera who would like the
idea of posting some JPEGS of the show (..I mean the meteorite folks in
action, of course..) via a suitable web address?

Putting faces to several of the names well-known here on this list and
elsewhere would be great for all those who canīt make the trip to the
beautiful state of Colorado on this occasion.

Just a thought.
Alex
--
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: