Re: * SALE * KEN KEN, DAHARA, MOROCCO * SALE

Good Michael

This seeems to be a great area for meteorites.

Just a word about the spelling the area is Kem Kem, Sahara. Kem Kem is a
plateau near the Algerian border. A bad place to prospect if you do not look
like a berber. The better being to be a berber.I had the pleasure to acquire
a very nice oriented, with flow lines and a thick bubbly crust on the
extrados, just an amazing  L5 from the Kem Kem aera last year. Gone to day.
Analysed by Open University this year.

regards

Michel FRANCO

At 11:37 14/09/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>LIVE FROM DENVER!
>
>We just secured a load (75KG) of a new find!
>
>Ken Ken, Dahara, Morocco
>Found August 1999
>4 different meteorites found within 10km
>
>This is a brand new find and is 4 different types. Looks like
>H 5 and  L 6 or maybe BETTER! This load was foun over several
>weeks of searching by aproximately 500 folks of "the berber tribe".j
>
>Here is the deal! I  will sell no less than 2.5 KG @ $.40 per gram.
>That is $1000.00 MINIMUM ORDER. I will ship overnight if payment
>is MC/VISA.
>
>Included in each shipment will be some of each of 4 different meteorites.
>
>Michael
>

>Casper Meteorites, Inc.
>P. O. Drawer J
>Ithaca, New York  14851