Crater note

Hello Walter,

Thank you for your note.

I am not very expert on terrestrial craters, but I will forward your note
a mailing list of people involved in the science. Perhaps someone from
that list will reply to you.

The URL:
  http://spaceart.com/solar/eng/tercrate.htm
has some details on terrestrial craters, as well as several photos of craters in the
Canadian territories.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: