RE: Microscope question

The photos I posted were taken just by holding a digital
camera up against the lens piece and focus using the camera LCD screen.

The camera I used does not sense light through the lens, so I adjust
room lighting to get the right exposure.

Sometimes I throw away a few, but mostly this works well enough.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: