Re: MCO

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bagnall <phil@ticetboo.demon.co.uk>
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
<meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 1999 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: MCO

|This isn't the first Mars probe to go missing. NASA lost another a few
years
|ago and promptly received a note which read something along the lines
|of.....

|"We have your space probe. Give us 20 billion in Martian money or you will
|never see it again."
|
|Needless to say, NASA did not pay up and the probe, indeed, has not been
|seen since.
|
|Could it be the same gang? I wonder...... : )
|
|Phil Bagnall
|www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk

Hello Phil and list,

|Interesting.  Apparently not.  It seems the previous gang was much more
intelligent than this recently emerged Army of Red commandos whose leader,
former employee of their space program, fearing an incoming asteroid,  had
been hiding in a lava tube, trying to cook eggs in a prone position and
hoarding wheat somewhere in Noctis Labyrinthus, Ohio.  Out to lunch, I
believe is the expression for the latter group......seriously 'Out to
lunch'.

(Sorry newbies.......reference to previous true story.)

Cheers,
Julia

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: