[meteorite-list] New Lunar Meteorites??

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Some information. The piece Blaine Reed has is a piece of the new Lunar
recovered by Jim Strope and I. There is a new piece also from Morocco that
Bruno Fectay has. It is supposedly paired with NWA 032, and to me it looks
the same, but that is not official. That would be the one going on ebay.
More information on our new Lunar will be coming soon, so just sit back and
wait, we are getting the information together with the scientists so it can
be done properly.
Mike Farmer