[meteorite-list] Speaking of Mars!

From: Dave <Dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

Has anyone taken a gander at the Red Planet in the southern sky lately
through a telescope. Awesome! It looks great through my little 4.5in.
Celestron reflector, and I can`t imagine how great it would look through a
larger scope. Can`t wait to get my better lenses and Barlow back from my
brother so that I can have a better look. If anyone has a scope with a
camera mount that can take some pictures of Mars and possibly post them to
the List, I know I, and I`m sure many other members would enjoy them! Have a
good evening "and keep looking up!" Dave