[meteorite-list] Speaking of Mars!

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

Dave,

We finally had some good weather for observing here in
Colorado this weekend and of course Mars is very much at the
top of any observer's list at this point in time -- on the
21st it will be closer to Earth than it's been in 12 years.
I have taken a few decent pics with my digital camera
through my 14.5 inch scope. For those not into astronomy
imaging, Mars is most difficult to image with the kind of
equipment I have but I like a challenge. Here are the links
for two I did this month, the first on 6-2-01 and the second
on 6-16-01.

http://home.earthlink.net/~chikadee/mars62015.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~chikadee/mars616011.jpg

Ginger