[meteorite-list] II answer from the IDIOT sale the "meteorite" on Ebay

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

Ri hello all

This is the second answer from the person - for me a
idiot - sale the " meteorite " on ebay:

I have already removed the listing, and I am going to
have it tested.

As far as the rocks in your garden...ha ha, you're a
funny little greasy
monkey.

Ciao

This is the answer that has given me demand to my if
it wanted to acquire varies kilograms of the same
material that sold on Ebay from part mine. Controlled
this person if she replaces in sale the same piece.

Regards

matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Collection Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com