[meteorite-list] Re: Recovering Allende carbon compounds

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:35 2004

Hi all -

If you are a serious researcher with funds and/or with
samples for analyis, you can contact

Dr. Robert J. Poreda
University of Rochester
rjpo_at_db1.cc.rochester.edu
(perhaps that's an "l" instead of a "1" in the
address)
telephone 716-275-0051

He did the recently announced work on the extraction
of buckeyballs (fullerenes) from the P/T soil samples.

EP

--- Bernd Pauli HD